non-warranty repairs here
K-array have produced their unique audio solutions since 1990
K-array is a renowned Italian manufacturer of pro audio solutions, providing PA systems with slim array technology for small to large-scale applications. Ampman Audio Services is the official UK service center for K-array.
We can support and supply spares for the complete range of K-array products – so if you are experiencing any issues with your K-array product get in touch with us today.
Book A Repair
Resolving your faulty K-array product
- Check the user manual for the product. This should eliminate any configuration or set-up issues.
- If you don’t have the original manual, many of these can be obtained via the K-array website –
- If you cannot find the manual, or need further support, please get in touch with us –
+44(0)1707 246 546
- K-array offer a five year warranty on all products. This is non-transferable, and only applies to the original owner.
- Ampman Audio Services can only accept warranty claims on products purchased from an official UK dealer.
- Proof of purchase is required, as this is used to determine an item’s warranty status. Copies or scans will not always be accepted.
- Only faults due to manufacturing error are covered. Defects not covered under warranty include –
– Damage to transducers due to loudspeakers being overdriven
– Physical damage to sockets / potentiometers
– Case damage due to items being mishandled
- Book your item in using our online form. Give as much detail as possible, i.e. under what conditions does the fault occur? hot, cold, damp etc.
- Send the product to us – securely packed, with the ticket number clearly visible on the inside & outside of the package.
- We will repair & return your product free of charge if it’s under warranty.
- If your product is out of warranty, we will provide an estimate prior to repair. There is a charge for estimates. Should you accept the estimate, the estimate charge will not be included in the final invoice. Please read our terms and conditions.
- We will only repair if given the approval in writing, as a reply to the estimate. For certain jobs that require expensive parts, a deposit may be required from non-account customers.