non-warranty repairs here
RCF Audio has a strong lineage that goes back more than 50 years
RCF Audio has a strong lineage that goes back more than 50 years. Many audio professionals will be most familiar with their transducers, with RCF having supplied OEM components to most loudspeaker manufactures over past and present years.
Today, the product range encompasses powered loudspeakers – plus a full commercial audio division and a respected electronics range.
Ampman Audio Services have supported the Italian manufacturer for over eight years, and we have unparalleled experience in supporting and servicing their products.
Book A Repair
Resolving your faulty RCF product
- Check the user manual for the product. This should eliminate any configuration or set-up issues.
- If you don’t have the original manual, many of these can be obtained via the RCF website –
- If you cannot find the manual, or need further support, please get in touch with us –
+44(0)1707 246 546
- RCF offer a three year warranty on all products. This is non-transferable, and only applies to the original owner.
- Ampman Audio Services can only accept warranty claims on products purchased from an official UK dealer.
- Proof of purchase is required, as this is used to determine an item’s warranty status. Copies or scans will not always be accepted.
- Only faults due to manufacturing error are covered. Defects not covered under warranty include –
– Damage to transducers due to loudspeakers being overdriven
– Physical damage to sockets / potentiometers
– Case damage due to items being mishandled
- Book your item in using our online form. Give as much detail as possible, i.e. under what conditions does the fault occur? hot, cold, damp etc.
- Send the product to us – securely packed, with the ticket number clearly visible on the inside & outside of the package.
- We will repair & return your product free of charge if it’s under warranty.
- If your product is out of warranty, we will provide an estimate prior to repair. There is a charge for estimates. Should you accept the estimate, the estimate charge will not be included in the final invoice. Please read our terms and conditions.
- We will only repair if given the approval in writing, as a reply to the estimate. For certain jobs that require expensive parts, a deposit may be required from non-RCF account customers.